art direction & webdesign: César Taccari
graphic design: Mercedes Tregoning
front & back end: José Luis Milla
social media: Astrid Rostaing
model: Charlotte Gutberlet
photography: César Taccari
project management: Loïc Dindinaud
The Hotel zur Königliche Porzellanmanufaktur Berlin, one of the world's oldest still existing manufactories of this kind. An exclusive boutique and design hotel, through which the philosophy of the brand takes shape and a place where the history of German design can be experienced.
The property is located in the Tiergarten district in the immediate vicinity of the architecturally significant Hansa district, the heart of 20th-century design. In addition to classic short-term accommodation, the hotel also offers long-term residences. The exclusive suite (the second largest suite in Berlin) can also be used as an event location and offers a breathtaking view over Berlin and the KPM factory.
- The KPM brand has been trying to modernize itself and attract a younger target group for years. This should be achieved, among other things, through the operation of the hotel.
- Accordingly, White Kitchen has developed a new brand identity, with which the hotel stands out from the main KPM brand, without forgetting or neglecting tradition and origin.
- Based on the history of the brand, a logo was developed that takes up the scepter of the KPM logo and combines it with a new sans serif font in a contemporary overall picture.
- The social media communication strategy focuses on the themes of design, history and modernity.
- In the print area, flyers and postcards of the various architecturally interesting buildings in the area were used.
- White Kitchen was commissioned to develop a new website and all the imagery (photo shootings and video production).