art direction & photography: César Taccari
video: Luigi di Crasto
graphic and web design: Alejandra Bravo
front & back end development: José Luis Milla
hosting solution: Javier Martí
social media: Astrid Rostaing
interior design: César Taccari
interior design consulting: Alejandro Schieda
project management: Loïc Dindinaud
Horváth is a 2-star michelin restaurant in the lively Kreuzberg district, which is characterized by its multicultural atmosphere. It is located directly on the Landwehrkanal in the immediate vicinity of numerous cafés and restaurants. Right across the street on the banks of the Maybach, there is also a regular weekly market, which attracts Berliners and tourists alike.
White Kitchen has accompanied Horváth from the very beginning. Over the years, there has been a real partnership between the operators and the agency.
Relationship of trust has grown.
- Development of the Corporate Identity
- Development of the digital presence (website, social media incl. photos and videos)
- Development and implementation of the eShop as an additional source of income
- Design of all print products such as dining and business cards
- Development of a new interior design concept that builds a bridge between the past, present and future of the restaurant (renovation work is expected to start in 2021).