architecture & Art Direction: César Taccari
interior Design Consulting: Alejandro Schieda
graphic Design & Webdesign: Alejandra Bravo
front & Back End: José Luis Milla
hosting: Javier Martí
video: Luigi di Crasto
photography: César Taccari
social Media: Astrid Rostaing
project Management: Loïc Dindinaud
Horváth is a 2-star restaurant in the lively Kreuzberg district, which is characterised by its multicultural atmosphere. It is located directly on the Landwehrkanal in the immediate vicinity of numerous cafés and restaurants. Directly opposite, on Maybachufer, there is also a regular weekly market that attracts Berliners and tourists alike.
White Kitchen has been with Horváth from the very beginning.
Over the years, a real relationship of trust has grown between the operators and the agency.
- Development of the corporate identity
- Development of the digital presence (website, social media incl. photos and videos)
- Development and implementation of the eShop as an additional source of income
- Design of all print products such as food and business cards
- Development of a new interior design concept that builds a bridge between history, present and future of the restaurant
The restaurant reopened its doors in June 2021 after being closed for 3 months for renovation.
In February 2022, White Kitchen launched a new website for the restaurant and online shop, with a design in line with the "new Horvath".